[MOBY-dev] my fault

Mark markw at illuminae.com
Tue Jan 27 03:00:42 UTC 2009

I know that I am going to be crucified for this, but...  Martin, I
disagree with you :-)

If we look at widely-used software like MS Word, the right-click
context-menu contains all of the same options as you would get if you
clicked on the main menu-bar and navigated to the appropriate place!

Context-menu's are important (critical!).  It isn't "a different way", it
is THE SAME WAY, only presented in-context...