[MOBY-dev] ant install crashes... does moby have bots?

Andreas Groscurth groscurt at mpiz-koeln.mpg.de
Thu Oct 23 08:09:36 UTC 2008

In my point of view you are absolutely right... the test central should
be used for everything which is non productional. This includes
demonstrating the registry at workshops or the first steps one is
deploying web services.

The production should only be used for stable and fully working services.

i think the problem is that you cant force people to do so and you cant
prevent that.

cheers
andreas

Pierre-Yves Chibon wrote:
> Mark wrote:
>>      I hate doing it, though, since I know that sometimes people use
>> the production registry for workshops, etc, and I might be deleting
>> something that is really actively being used (even if only for a
>> couple of days...)
>
> I am getting confused there, isn't it the goal of the testing registry ?
>
> Maybe I misunderstood the difference between the production registry
> and the testing registry, can someone give me some light about this ?
>
> Thanks,
> Regards,
>
> Pierre

  Dipl. Bioinf. Andreas Groscurth
  Bioinformatics Software Developer
  Plant Computational Biology group
  Max-Planck Institute for plant breeding research
  Carl-von-Linne Weg 10
  50829 Cologne
  Germany
  +49(0) 221 5062449