[MOBY-dev] correspondence between service and executable.

jason jason at bioteam.net
Fri Oct 3 16:55:13 UTC 2008

Hi, Pieter, Sebastien
I pull all the services information from Moby Registery using
"worker.getServices().".  Then I checked the cached services directory.
The xml files are very useful for me to find out what service is
available for which application.
For example, I want to know whether someone wrapped hmmsearch before.
I use this command
"grep -i hmmsearch *"

thanks for the help

-jason