[MOBY-dev] JAX-WS BioMoby API (2nd round).

Paul Gordon gordonp at ucalgary.ca
Wed Jan 16 18:53:54 UTC 2008

Sorry, I meant something implementing org.biomoby.shared.Central, since
things are much easier to be adopted if they use the existing jMoby
interface definitions.  There's no one class bringing all the operations
together from org.biomoby.shared.jaxb.registry is there, or am I missing
something obvious?