[MOBY-dev] JAX-WS BioMoby API (2nd round).

Dmitry Repchevsky dmitry.repchevski at bsc.es
Wed Jan 16 18:18:06 UTC 2008

> Indeed, update 4 works beautifully for me...I can now go Axis-free in
> MobyRequest (except for there being no Central implementation without
> Axis... hint hint). ;-)

God damn, what you mean by "no Central implementation without Axis"?
Java Moby Central implementation? I think Java implementation is
abandoned...
My MobyRegistry (client for Moby Central) do everything with Moby
Central. It implements all operations I found in
http://biomoby.open-bio.org/CVS_CONTENT/moby-live/Docs/MOBY-S_API/CentralRegistry.html

My demo uses it to find the services... MobyGenerator uses it to obtain
the ontology and service descriptions.

Can you please be more specific?

Dmitry