[MOBY-dev] Service deployment on tomcat and axis2

Andreas Groscurth groscurt at mpiz-koeln.mpg.de
Fri Jan 11 14:14:50 UTC 2008

thanks martin,

I believe your answer if there is no other comment about that ;-)

So I will see what can happen during the sessions in Japan. We have a workshop
here in March and therefore I tried to set up the system with axis2... I
guess its better to tell the participants to use axis1

cheers
andreas

--
Andreas Groscurth