[MOBY-dev] Service deployment on tomcat and axis2

Martin Senger martin.senger at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 13:27:00 UTC 2008

My understanding is that axis2 supports by default lit-doc style of web
services (it may not even support the rpc-encoded one, but that I am not
sure). BioMoby still uses the rpc-encoded style. You can either tweak axis 2
to produce this style, or you cannot use axis2.

Lats June, we have agreed to work on broadening the protocols used. I expect
some progress on it during the next month Biohackathon in Japan.

Just my 2 c's.

  email: martin.senger at gmail.com