[MOBY-dev] Primitives as primary input

Andreas Groscurth groscurt at mpiz-koeln.mpg.de
Fri Jan 11 14:12:51 UTC 2008

Hi,

> <VirtualPNGImage namepace="http" id="//google.com/images/foo.png"/>
i bet even this will confuse most of the people...

In such cases I remember my boss at Bayer CropScience when we discussed about
the 3th form of database normalisation... he just laughed and said "nice in
theory and in university. but just horrible in practice".

I think we must not tend to be too geeky and try to define everything in a
correct way... There are 'normal' people out there how wants to use it !

So - I prefere a sloopy definition which is actually useable and can be told
to service implementors !

cheers
andreas
--