[MOBY-dev] Primitives as primary input

Paul Gordon gordonp at ucalgary.ca
Thu Jan 10 16:51:06 UTC 2008

I think the litmus tests would be:
-might I need to subclass the identifier?
-would it be useful to associate the identifier with anything besides a
base object?
-is it a subtype of some other identifier?

The answers for email are:
-no
-yes (e.g. use it as the namespace for a Person object, which relates
oppositely to the data-type argument by Mark)
-no

Sounds like a namespace to me...