[MOBY-dev] Yay Funding!

Andreas Groscurth groscurt at mpiz-koeln.mpg.de
Tue Jan 8 10:04:30 UTC 2008

Hi,

so lets celebrate for that :-)

But just curiosity... Did i miss Moby 1.0 ? Shouldn't be with a number also
somewhere a corresponding version in the cvs ?

What I miss is that someone can build any software with Moby 1.0 or what
ever... the cvs is still unversioned as I can see...

I would love to see different branches. Currently it can happens that with
changes in the Moby API software is not working. If this had be versionized,
the API could change but software could still work with Version xy.

Maybe I missed something - of course its awesome to have money for Moby2...
but from my point of view Moby 1 is still missing stuff (versionizing at the
top) ?

Are there any plans to invite some kind of versions into Moby API ?

I'm really like to discuss things further, I'm just afraid that there are
several issues still alive and everyone is just thinking of Moby 2.

my 2 cents
andreas

--
Andreas Groscurth