[MOBY-dev] Decisions from the BioHackathon

Martin Senger martin.senger at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 00:20:39 UTC 2008

> Could someone explain this please?

What do you want to explain? I guess that if there is anything to explain
more than Mark did we may be wrong, after all, and actually it could be you
who can explain us where we got it wrong :-)

> Now Moby passes the Moby part (xml) as a String SOAP parameter. What
> changes if I pass this string using "document-literal" encoding?

My (a bit vague) understanding of the document/literal style is that the
message payload becomes an integral part of the whole SOAP message.
Therefore, the payload itself cannot start with "<?xml version="1.0"....".

  email: martin.senger at gmail.com