[MOBY-dev] Movement of Moby and Java Code

Paul Gordon gordonp at ucalgary.ca
Fri Nov 30 18:01:56 UTC 2007

In the interim, if you are using the org.biomoby.shared.data packages,
you'll need to explicitly use the Calgary registry, e.g.

Registry registry = new Registry("calgary",

"http://moby.ucalgary.ca/moby/MOBY-Central.pl",
                                 "http://useless.domain.com/MOBY/Central");
MobyContentInstance contents = MobyDataUtils.fromXMLDocument(stream,
registry);