[MOBY-dev] Moby in a secure world

Pieter Neerincx Pieter.Neerincx at wur.nl
Thu Nov 22 17:01:16 UTC 2007

Hi Paul,

I agree that would be more elegant. Basically I don't care too much
about how authentication is handled as long as it works :) and the
most important thing would be having something standardised!

But for those who want something that has been working already for
the past two years, a simple User object is a pragmatic solution for
the time being. I had that implemented in a split second. This in
contrast to making the secure connection over HTTPS work. Fiddling
with SLL certificates and Java keystores isn't always fun :).

Cheers,

Pi

mail: pieter.neerincx at wur.nl
skype: pieter.online