[MOBY-dev] iGoogle as a cusomizable Moby Mashup?

Pieter Neerincx Pieter.Neerincx at wur.nl
Wed Nov 14 16:14:56 UTC 2007

On 15-nov-2007, at 15:38, Mark Wilkinson wrote:

> Services may well be down... I am not currently filtering for "alive"
> services...

Fair enough :), but I tried one of my own services for which I know
100% it's up and I tried the getGoTerm service from
bioinfo.icapture.ubc.ca. That latter one is one of yours right? Also
gave my a 404 error with several GO terms with and without the GO:
prefix in front of the GO ID...

Weird, but I tried again and my own service works now. Didn't change
anything and checked the server logs: it's been up all the time.
getGoTerm still fails on me though.

Cheers,

Pi

mail: pieter.neerincx at wur.nl