[MOBY-dev] Secondary Parameters question.

Martin Senger martin.senger at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 14:28:51 UTC 2007

Dmitry,

Can I suggest you the following please? [Just my personal suggestion.]

You are doing a good job by comparing the latest XSD of the registry with
the official BioMoby API, as documented on the BioMoby pages. I suggest that
you take the API as the primary source, and point out where the XSD differs.
Eddie then can update the XSD (if he agrees that there is a difference).

If you find, during your trip through the BioMoby API pages, that there is
something ambiguous or missing in the pages, you can point it out, as well,
and somebody (Wendy?) will correct the documentation.

This way we can all benefit from your research in a more persistent way
(meaning: the clarified things will be kept in the docs and XSD) than just
by emails.

   email: martin.senger at gmail.com