[MOBY-dev] findservice.... again... the last

Paul Gordon gordonp at ucalgary.ca
Mon Aug 13 14:32:06 UTC 2007

Hi Andreas,

Every data type in MOBY inherits from "Object" (note that
MobyDataComposite inherits
from MobyDataObject), therefore to get services returning *any* data
type used in conjunction
with the GO namespace, simply use MobyDataObject:

MobyDataObject dataObject = new MobyDataObject( "" );
dataObject.addNamespace(MobyNamespace.getNamespace("GO"));

Regards,

Paul