[MOBY-dev] findservice.... again... the last

Andreas Groscurth groscurt at mpiz-koeln.mpg.de
Mon Aug 13 12:15:41 UTC 2007

HI paul,

you wont believe it, but i think i nearly got the complexity of the
findservice and the moby magic behind that.... but one thing is missing..

how can i search for services, which return a non primitive object with a
specific namespace

e.g with this

MobyDataObject dataObject = new MobyDataComposite( "GO_Term" );
dataObject.addNamespace(MobyNamespace.getNamespace("GO"));

i find services which return a GO_Term with Namespace GO.... but how to do if
I want ALL services which return something with the Namespace GO ?

I tried

MobyDataObject dataObject = new MobyDataComposite( "" );
dataObject.addNamespace(MobyNamespace.getNamespace("GO"));

but that doesn return anything.

Is this actually correct and supposed to return nothing or how can I search
for all services with a specific namespace and any non-primitive object

thanks
andreas

--
Andreas Groscurth