[MOBY-dev] Test Central: not accessible by Taverna

Edward Kawas edward.kawas at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 15:04:27 UTC 2006

Hi Dirk,

I committed the fix to the cvs. In addition, I placed an updated
taverna-1.3.1.jar at
http://bioinfo.icapture.ubc.ca/ekawas/jars/taverna-1.3.1.jar. Remember to
backup your old file in /taverna-workbench-1.3.1/lib/ before replacing it.

The problem is that I am updating the RDF generators so that they include
LSIDs with versioning information. In addition to the versioning
information, the documents include most properties contained in the
registry. Having this information may prove useful in later enhancements to
the plug-in.

Thanks,

Eddie