[MOBY-dev] BioMOBY at ISMB / BOSC 2006

Damian Gessler ddg at ncgr.org
Fri Jul 28 17:48:09 UTC 2006

> I was wondering who's traveling to Fortaleza next week

For Semantic MOBY, Cliff Joslyn of LANL (Los Alamos National Lab) will be
presenting our paper on how to decompose large monolithic ontologies into
distributed (modular) ontologies for use in Semantic Web Services.  His talk
on Saturday, Aug 5 is part of the Bio-LINK and Bio-Ontologies SIG
(http://ismb2006.cbi.cnptia.embrapa.br/sigs.html#jbb and
http://bio-ontologies.man.ac.uk/programme.html).

Damian.