[MOBY-dev] Code updates in jMOBY

Paul Gordon gordonp at ucalgary.ca
Fri Jul 7 04:23:02 UTC 2006

Hi all,

I've finally had a chance to get around to committing changes to the
jMOBY CVS.  This includes updates to the org.biomoby.shared.data
package.  Please check it out and let me know what you think.  I did a
"ant clean" then a "build.sh" and everything seemed fine, but please let
me know if jMOBY does something funny.  I'm using Java 1.5 features such
as Generics and autoboxing.

As well, I have added new documentation introducing Seahawk, a MOBY GUI
client with tabbed browsing.  Please check it out and let me know if it
works well for you (I know JAX-T on the Mac has problems, and SCUFL
export doesn't work unless you're using it from within Bluejay for the
moment).  Follow the links on the jMOBY Web page
(http://biomoby.open-bio.org/CVS_CONTENT/moby-live/Java/docs/).

Mark, maybe you can add this to the MOBY Clients section of the main Web
site?

Cheers,

Paul