[MOBY-dev] [moby] Re: Suggestion for newtag in Parameter(Secondary Input specification)

José María Fernández González jmfernandez at cnb.uam.es
Tue Feb 28 12:14:44 UTC 2006

I think we should choose the corresponding XML Schema types for each
primitive object. For instance:

moby:String -> xsd:string (it would not allow XML content) or
xsd:anyType (any content)

moby:Integer -> xsd:int [-2147483648,2147483647] or xsd:integer (*any*
integer)

moby:Float -> xsd:double (IEEE double-precision 64-bit floating point
type), xsd:float (IEEE single-precision 32-bit floating point type) or
xsd:decimal (*any* real number with a finite number of decimal digits)

moby:DateTime -> xsd:dateTime

moby:Boolean -> xsd:boolean or an enumerated xsd:string
{'0','1','false','true'}

	Best Regards,
		José María