[MOBY-dev] Suggestion for new tag in Parameter(Secondary Input specification)

Paul Gordon gordonp at ucalgary.ca
Mon Feb 27 21:36:25 UTC 2006

On a related note, can we clarify the documentation for Secondary Input
in the MOBY API?  Can min and max apply to floating point numbers, as
well as to integers (e.g. I'd like to limit a real number between 0 and
1)?  Can we set a minimum floating point accuracy or integer size a
conforming implementation must acheive? Can we explicitly say in the doc
that enumerations are for the String type only?