[MOBY-dev] Notice that the ever elusive agent will start curating in 2 weeks

Frank Gibbons francis_gibbons at hms.harvard.edu
Tue Feb 21 17:40:54 UTC 2006

At 12:16 PM 2/21/2006, you wrote:
>This sounds doable. I will create a form that contains a field
>  for a url and an email address. The agent will then parse the
>rdf located at the url and email the address entered into the
>  form with the details of what it found. Probably, email is not
>  necessary and I could just output to the browser what the agent
>found. What do you think?

Hey Eddie,

Yeah, you're right email is probably not necessary, but otherwise it sounds
good. I guess I was thinking asynchronously, but if the agent can respond
quickly, output to the browser would be fine.  Since this would just test
the functionality, independent of any services, it would be useful if you
could provide an RDF stub - correctly formed, but without meaningful
content - so a user could verify that all is well. (Mark, did you do
something like this last time? I remember the form, just not whether you
provided the stub RDF.)

Thanks,

-Frank

PhD, Computational Biologist,
Harvard Medical School BCMP/SGM-322, 250 Longwood Ave, Boston MA 02115, USA.
Tel: 617-432-3555       Fax:
617-432-3557       http://llama.med.harvard.edu/~fgibbons