[MOBY-dev] Notice that the ever elusive agent will start curating in 2 weeks

Edward Kawas edward.kawas at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 17:16:34 UTC 2006

This sounds doable. I will create a form that contains a field
 for a url and an email address. The agent will then parse the
rdf located at the url and email the address entered into the
 form with the details of what it found. Probably, email is not
 necessary and I could just output to the browser what the agent
found. What do you think?

> I'm just worried about going through a bunch of trouble to
> get ready for the agent, and then some unforeseen problem
> crops up (at either end), and  the agent's deployment is
> delayed by 6 weeks, and in the meantime, I'm unable to change
> my services. I'm not denigrating the agent, I just have
> recent personal (painful!) experience of how difficult it can
> be to debug things "over the wire".
I understand your concerns completely.

Eddie