[MOBY-dev] Notice that the ever elusive agent will start curating in 2 weeks

Martin Senger senger at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Feb 21 15:21:10 UTC 2006

Thanks for your answer. I am a bit reluctant to contiue with this argument
because this is relatively mior issue, comparing to other points I
made. Just one more perhaps:

> people what moby is, or how to use it when 90% of the services don’t
> really 'work'.

   If the localhost services will be there and everything else will work,
the percentage will be close to 1%. See it in perspective :-)

> Sure I can write a client that ignores certain authorities,
> but I  am not worried about me.

   I am - because most people see moby through client you or Mark wrote -
so if you two ignore these services, everybody wins.

   But this is insignificant comparing to the dungeon you two are
preparing for us with secret agents :-) [This was a joke, really.]

   email: martin.senger at gmail.com
   skype: martinsenger
consulting for:
   International Rice Research Institute
   Biometrics and Bioinformatics Unit
   DAPO BOX 7777, Metro Manila
   Philippines, phone: +63-2-580-5600 (ext.2324)