[MOBY-dev] Notice that the ever elusive agent will start curating in 2 weeks

Martin Senger senger at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Feb 21 15:01:13 UTC 2006

> I am going to create a test registry soon and you (and everyone else)
> can use this registry for these types of services.

   I think that a selected authority (in my case net.jmoby.samples) is
good enough not to confuse people - and I prefer to use a real registry
when I am teching how to use it. Why the address 'localhost' would cause
any problems? Every client, including your code in taverna, can easily
ignore these services and not to show them...

   email: martin.senger at gmail.com
   skype: martinsenger
consulting for:
   International Rice Research Institute
   Biometrics and Bioinformatics Unit
   DAPO BOX 7777, Metro Manila
   Philippines, phone: +63-2-580-5600 (ext.2324)