[MOBY-dev] [moby] Re: Cleaning up the Object ontology - Inheriting from base Object

Martin Senger senger at ebi.ac.uk
Sat Feb 18 14:50:04 UTC 2006

Mark,
   Do I understand correctly that you have started to remove some services
from the registry? (I may be wrong - perhaps my services diaappeared from
a different reasons.)
   If it is true, you probably also removed services that had URL pointing
to the localhost. This may seem correct, but it is not. It is true that
such services cannot be used by other users, but they had been there as
part of tutorial - for service developers that *have* these sample
services on their local machines.
   Could you clarify what steps (if any) have you taken?

   Thanks,

   email: martin.senger at gmail.com
   skype: martinsenger
consulting for:
   International Rice Research Institute
   Biometrics and Bioinformatics Unit
   DAPO BOX 7777, Metro Manila
   Philippines, phone: +63-2-580-5600 (ext.2324)