[MOBY-dev] [moby] Re: Cleaning up the Object ontology - Inheriting from base Object

Martin Senger senger at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Feb 17 17:21:31 UTC 2006

> Am I mis-interpreting the problem?  If so, please explain it to me.

   Yes, you are. The problem is that you want to remove things from
registry if you do not like how they are created. If our objects will not
be easy discoverable, fine, our decision. And you can make your objects as
good as you wish. You are mixing subjects: "what to allow" and "what to
recommend".

   email: martin.senger at gmail.com
   skype: martinsenger
consulting for:
   International Rice Research Institute
   Biometrics and Bioinformatics Unit
   DAPO BOX 7777, Metro Manila
   Philippines, phone: +63-2-580-5600 (ext.2324)