[MOBY-dev] the Search function on biomoby.org

Twigger Simon simont at hmgc.mcw.edu
Fri Feb 17 17:01:56 UTC 2006

The 404 search problem should be fixed now too. I hard coded the
search URL to point to the top level page so now it works everywhere
rather than having the subdirectory path added in. Im not sure that
I'm not messing up some functionality - maybe it was meant to search
only within a particular set of pages... Anyway, it wasn't working
before and now at least it will search as expected. I have the same
problem on all my other wordpress sites now I look at them. Perhaps
upgrading to v2 will fix some of these things.

Simon.

--

Simon N. Twigger, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Department of Physiology