[MOBY-dev] the Search function on biomoby.org

Twigger Simon simont at hmgc.mcw.edu
Fri Feb 17 16:10:49 UTC 2006

Hi Frank,

I tweaked the style sheet for the search results so now the headers
are in the same blue as the other links and if you mouse over they go
a little darker and have an underline - same as the other links on
the page. Hopefully this should make things a little easier to
follow, let me know what you think.

Cheers,

	Simon.

--

Simon N. Twigger, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Department of Physiology