[MOBY-dev] the Search function on biomoby.org

Twigger Simon simont at hmgc.mcw.edu
Mon Feb 13 17:44:40 UTC 2006

Hi Mark,

I think the content would need to be actually loaded into the
wordpress database as that is where it stores the text rather than in
flat files. From looking at a local install of the db we'd need to
load the HTML into the *_posts table with appropriate meta data to
keep the page hierarchy straight and we'd have to deal with
redirecting/rewriting hyperlinks from their flat file form to a
wordpress URL form. This seems a little messy so I'll keep looking on
the wp site to see if anything easier crops up.

S.

--

Simon N. Twigger, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Department of Physiology