[MOBY-dev] non-compliant services

Edward Kawas edward.kawas at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 16:09:13 UTC 2006

Hi Martin,

I don't think that it is possible to weed those services out, because moby
just keeps track of service signatures (inputs/outputs, service details,
etc). It is up to the provider to structure the service and its logic
according to the api.

The best that we can do is email the service provider and request that they
fix the service. If they don't, the service will ultimately 'remove' itself,
since other moby services will not be able to interact with it.

Eddie