[MOBY-dev] the Search function on biomoby.org

Twigger Simon simont at hmgc.mcw.edu
Fri Feb 10 23:00:51 UTC 2006

Just to note that I havent done anything yet - so any improvements
you may have noted are not due to anything I did! =)

I checked and we do have the plugin installed and activated to search
both posts and pages. The pages are going to be things inside
wordpress though and it stores them in the db I believe so Im not
sure that merely being in the filesystem somewhere is going to count.
I'll go on a hunt for something that might address this, I also saw
that wordpress 2 has come out, I'll see what new features that brings
too.

I see what you mean about the style problem for the search results,
I'll have a stab at improving that.

S.

--

Simon N. Twigger, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Department of Physiology