[MOBY-dev] the Search function on biomoby.org

Frank Gibbons francis_gibbons at hms.harvard.edu
Fri Feb 10 19:30:57 UTC 2006

Simon,

That's a big improvement on what we had before. Can we tweak the style a
little though? If I search for "constructing", I get a single result, which
looks like plain text. It's not until I mouse over the heading "BioMoby
Perl Service Providers Tutorial" that I realise it's a link. That's becuase
it's just big bold black text. Is there some way to format the results, so
that the heading comes out as something that's more obviously a link?
(Color being the usual indicator for a link, my vote would be that it
follow the style of the other links on the page.)

Great work,

-Frank