[MOBY-dev] problems with retrieveService() in Perl API

Frank Gibbons francis_gibbons at hms.harvard.edu
Fri Feb 10 14:56:06 UTC 2006

At 05:57 AM 2/10/2006, you wrote:
>for that one, but that gave me the same results. I currently running
>on SOAP::Lite 0.66 with custom patches, but I'm going to try 0.67
>today... If you reinstalled Perl, did you also reinstall SOAP::Lite?
>If yes which version? In case it's 0.60+ you might have an "anyURI"
>problem.

Yes, when I re-installed the interpreter (built from source 5.8.6), I
reinstalled all of the modules too, from CPAN. I have SOAP::Lite version
0.67 installed. What is the "anyURI" problem you mention?

Thanks for the response, Pieter.

-Frank

PhD, Computational Biologist,
Harvard Medical School BCMP/SGM-322, 250 Longwood Ave, Boston MA 02115, USA.
Tel: 617-432-3555       Fax:
617-432-3557       http://llama.med.harvard.edu/~fgibbons