[MOBY-dev] [moby] RFC #1941: INB Asynchronous Service Call Proposal - sync mode required or not?

Martin Senger senger at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Feb 10 00:51:29 UTC 2006

> I guess this speaks to the issue of whether synch/asynch/both need to be
> flags registered in the registry, or not.  If they were, then clients
> that didn't report themselves as asynch-enabled could be excluded from
> discovering services that were asynch only...

   I thought that "whether synch/asynch/both need to be flags registered
in the registry" was sort of already agreed on (actually without having it
in registry I would not know how the registry can generate rich enough
WSDL).
   The rest of your message is unclear to me.

   email: martin.senger at gmail.com
   skype: martinsenger
consulting for:
   International Rice Research Institute
   Biometrics and Bioinformatics Unit
   DAPO BOX 7777, Metro Manila
   Philippines, phone: +63-2-580-5600 (ext.2324)