[MOBY-dev] Collections vs. Simples in registry service searches, a bug?

Oswaldo Trelles ots at ac.uma.es
Fri Dec 15 19:18:20 UTC 2006

Hi
some time ago we start developing a strategy to deal with collection. An
initial idea was that MOWServ would allows call a
simple-input/simple-output service with a collection (MOWServ should
split the collection, invoke iteratively the service with each simple
and collect all the results providing a collection as output (all
simple/simple, simple/collec, collec/simple and collec/colecc cases were
analysed properly).

Under this idea, in MOWServ when you perform a query asking for services
that take a simple as input, also, those services that uses a collection
(of the same type, of course) are returned.

(however we have not make a final decission and implementation, and we
are re-analysing our ideas)

regards,
O. (and sorry for delay in posting this comment but have a mountain of
pending emails)