[MOBY-dev] BioMOBY Asynchronous Service Call Proposal v2.2 - xmlns:rpimpl ?

Pieter Neerincx Pieter.Neerincx at wur.nl
Fri Aug 25 12:08:06 UTC 2006

Hi all,

The BioMOBY Async services proposal introduces the
<ServiceInvocationId> tag as a wsa:ReferenceParameter. In all the
examples this <ServiceInvocationId> tag is put in the "rpimpl"
namespace, but I was wondering: shouldn't this be in our own "moby"
namespace. According to the  "Web Services Resource Framework (WSRF)
– Primer v1.2" document rpimpl = Schema definition for implementation-
dependent WS-Addressing reference parameters. Please note that this
document is a "committee draft" and it's not a "standard" yet. I can
not find any references to the rpimpl namespace in any of the
documents describing the latest WS-A core, WS-A SOAP binding, WS-
Resource and WS-ResourceProperties standards. As far as I can tell we
can simply use <moby:ServiceInvocationId>.

Cheers,

Pi