[MOBY-dev] Agent does not change Registry

Edward Kawas edward.kawas at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 14:39:29 UTC 2006

Currently when someone registers a service, the RDF is actually taken from a
source outside of RESOURCES, so LSIDs will be easy to remove. So what we
discussed earlier w.r.t. LSIDs will be changed.

I will also take into account all of the previous comments posted to the list
(so that people don't get annoyed with the agent).

Eddie