[MOBY-dev] Agent does not change Registry

Dirk Haase d.haase at gsf.de
Tue Aug 22 12:08:19 UTC 2006

Hi there!

It seems that the proposed way to change services which are registered with
signatureURL does not work. I changed the RDF description of a service,
called the agent with the 'registerService' call with only the signature
field present and got back the message "The RDFagent call was successful."
However, when I looked up the service details with the service encyclopedia
or dashboard (after a 'Reload' of course...) the modifications were not
displayed.

I also checked the modified RDF with the test page. Here I could see the
changes, but still no effect on Moby Central.

Jost, a service developer from RZPD currently has the same problem. Are we
missing something or does the agent just does not work as intended?

Best,
dirk