[MOBY-dev] CRIB xrefType ontology ?

Pieter Neerincx Pieter.Neerincx at wur.nl
Tue Aug 22 11:34:41 UTC 2006

Hi All,

Today I was adding some CrossReference Information Blocks (CRIBs).
According to the API documentation the xrefType attribute for an Xref
is "a term from the Cross-Reference-Type Ontology indicating the
semantic type of this cross-reference". However the documentation
doesn't provide a link to this Cross-Reference-Type Ontology. I tried
to Google it, but wasn't successful. Where should I look to figure
out which xrefTypes are available? It's not part of MOBY Central is it?

Cheers,

Pi