[MOBY-dev] Gbrowse Moby support for Secondaries!!!!

Mark Wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Sat Aug 12 00:05:58 UTC 2006

Hi all!

For any of you who have been waiting in anticipation...  Gbrowse Moby now
supports Secondary parameters!!

http://mobycentral.icapture.ubc.ca

Eddie and I have been team coding for a couple of days and it looks like
it all works correctly - including writing the value of the chosen
parameter into the SCUFL document so that you can run your workflow in
high-throughput Taverna with exactly the same settings as in Gbrowse Moby.

Thanks to the reviewers of the Gbrowse Moby manuscript (a couple of you
are on this list, I'm sure :-) ) for giving me the kick in the pants that
I needed to finally get this done!

Cheers all!  Please contact us if you notice any bugs.

Mark

Mark Wilkinson
Assistant Professor, Dept. Medical Genetics
University of British Columbia
PI Bioinformatics
iCAPTURE Centre, St. Paul's Hospital