[MOBY-dev] namespaces in Moby (and generally)

Paul Gordon gordonp at ucalgary.ca
Mon Apr 10 16:48:58 UTC 2006

The moby namespace is defined here:

http://biomoby.open-bio.org/CVS_CONTENT/moby-live/Docs/MOBY-S_API/InputMessage.html

So Ivan's is incorrect as far as I can see...no disrespect to the
Spanish.  I've noticed they have the most inconsistencies with the API,
but that's because they are also producing most of the services that
actually work! :-)  It'd be great if we could all get together again
some time, now that we have a lot of clients and servers, and work out
these interoperability kinks more efficiently...