[MOBY-dev] Prefixes for generated moby objects

Paul Gordon gordonp at ucalgary.ca
Fri Apr 7 15:22:20 UTC 2006

Hi all,

Not directly related to the question below, I would like to *strongly*
encourage people using formatted output such as GFF, BLAST, etc. to
explicitly add a xml:space="preserve" attribute to their string
objects.  Otherwise an XML parser (or XSLT stylesheet as I use) can
irreversibly collapse all those nice formatting whitespace characters
into a single space to produce very ugly results.  I've added this to
org.biomoby.shared.MobyDataString, but haven't commited yet since I'm
waiting for Ediie's RDF stuff to go live...

Cheers,

Paul