[MOBY-dev] Moby objects in Taverna. Where do they come from?

Edward Kawas edward.kawas at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 14:26:45 UTC 2005

> The behavior I described is still the same for me. It
> works fine as
> long as I manually add my local central, but simply
> specifying my
> local central in the taverna/conf/mygrid.properties file
> doesn't
> work. There must be a difference in the way the BioMOBY
> scavanger is
> constructed during startup of Taverna and when you
> manually add a
> BioMOBY scavenger...

Hi Pieter,

I found out what you were talking about and you were right
on all accounts. I have fixed this *bug* and I created a new
version that I am in the process of uploading.

Actually, I did notice that I am unable to add services
using your endpoint!?! I looked at your service instance rdf
and I noticed that you have the descriptions of services
available, but all find service calls don't seem to be
working. Is this true?

Eddie