[MOBY-dev] CommonSubs.pm: complexResponse

Pieter Neerincx Pieter.Neerincx at wur.nl
Tue Nov 15 09:15:02 UTC 2005

Hi Mark,

I noticed that complexResponse is not listed in CommonSubs.html. I
thought it might get created automatically from the comments/
descriptions in CommonSubs.pm..., but apparently it's not. Can I run
some tool to recreate CommonSubs.html or do I have to add the
description manually or...?

Furthermore in CommonSubs.pm complexResponse is gone from '%
EXPORT_TAGS'. There is a comment "complexResponse is *not* here, but
is in @EXPORT_OK", but it's not there either:
our @EXPORT_OK = ("collectionResponse", @{$EXPORT_TAGS{'all'}});

Without complexResponse it's no longer possible to send secondary
articles back to a client :(.

Cheers,

Pieter

On 14-Nov-2005, at 8:00 PM, Edward Kawas wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Currently, CommonSubs.pm has the following methods:
>
> 	genericServiceInputParser
> 	complexServiceInputParser
> 	getArticles
> 	genericServiceInputParserAsObject
> 	getSimpleArticleIDs
> 	getSimpleArticleNamespaceURI
> 	simpleResponse
> 	collectionResponse
> 	responseHeader
> 	responseFooter
> 	getInputs
> 	getInputID
> 	getArticlesAsObjects
> 	getCollectedSimples
> 	getInputArticles
> 	isSimpleArticle
> 	isCollectionArticle
> 	isSecondaryArticle
> 	extractRawContent
> 	getNodeContentWithArticle
> 	validateNamespaces
> 	validateThisNamespace
> 	getResponseArticles (a.k.a. extractResponseArticles)
> 	getServiceNotes
> 	getCrossReferences
> 	whichDeepestParentObject
> 	_rearrange (stolen from BioPerl ;-) )
>
> The subroutine descriptions can be found at
> http://biomoby.org/moby-live/Perl/MOBY/CommonSubs.html

Wageningen University and Research centre (WUR)
Laboratory of Bioinformatics
Transitorium (building 312) room 1034
Dreijenlaan 3
6703 HA Wageningen