[MOBY-dev] different types of results

Mark Wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Sat Nov 12 21:38:51 UTC 2005

That's bizarre...??!?  There is no reason for that to happen as far as I
can tell.  Both calls go through the same subroutine, and at least when
they leave the MOBY Central code modules they are being returned as
String's.  I haven't had a chance to duplicate your result here (I'll
try to get to that when I have finished what I am doing), but my first
suspicon is that the SOAP::Lite library itself  is somehow looking at
the content of the document it is about to pass, and making the choice
to send it one way or the other.  Certainly the decision is not being
made by MOBY code...

I'll look into this more deeply later today.

Hey Martin, we're almost in the same time-zone!  Greetings from Sydney!

Mark