[moby] Re: [MOBY-dev] New website is ready...

Mark Wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Thu Nov 3 16:18:26 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-11-03 at 12:17 +0100, Pieter Neerincx wrote:

> Forbidden

All these that I can find are now fixed.  I was paranoid last night and
switched off execute permissions on all folders in the CVS except for
the ones that I knew contained documentation because it makes me nervous
having end-user-writable executable folders on our website!

> Furthermore I added a page to the Docs in the CVS some time ago, but
> I can not find it anywhere on the new website...

where?

"Ontologists do it with the edges!"

Mark Wilkinson
Asst. Professor