[MOBY-dev] New website is ready...

Pieter Neerincx Pieter.Neerincx at wur.nl
Thu Nov 3 11:17:28 UTC 2005

On  03Nov2005, at 03:15, Mark Wilkinson wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I think I'm just about finished moving stuff over to the new
> website.  Please browse it and get back to me or Simon with comments.

Hi Mark and Simon,

Nice job! Looks like I found some small permission bugs though:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /CVS_CONTENT/moby-live/Docs/MOBY-
S_API/index_API.html on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to
use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.0.52 (CentOS) Server at biomoby.open-bio.org Port 80
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /CVS_CONTENT/moby-live/Java/docs/
taverna/guide/index.html on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to
use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.0.52 (CentOS) Server at biomoby.open-bio.org Port 80

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /CVS_CONTENT/moby-live/Java/docs/
API/index.html on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to
use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.0.52 (CentOS) Server at biomoby.open-bio.org Port 80

Furthermore I added a page to the Docs in the CVS some time ago, but
I can not find it anywhere on the new website... I'd love to be able
to contribute to the new site, so I also registered for a WordPress
account, but so far I haven't been able to do anything useful with
it. Sure I can login (and logout), but that's it :(.

Cheers,

Pieter

> http://biomoby.open-bio.org

Wageningen University and Research centre (WUR)
Laboratory of Bioinformatics
Transitorium (building 312) room 1038
Dreijenlaan 3
6703 HA Wageningen