[moby] [MOBY-dev] A consequence of the new Object inheritence rules...

Mark Wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Wed Nov 2 22:40:34 UTC 2005

Just a clarification - by saying that the solution below seems more
"correct" I was not suggesting that I *support* this solution.  This
solution leads to a massive proliferation of task-specific objects;
every use of String now becomes a first-class MOBY Object, rather than
simply a "performs role" relationship as we had with articleName.

A pox on the Java-guys who don't like inheritance...  ;-)

--
"Ontologists do it with the edges!"

Mark Wilkinson
Asst. Professor